The Oildex Network For Suppliers
Oildex has been committed to delivering value to our customers for over 17 years.
Oildex was founded on the premise that connecting buyers, suppliers, and partners in the oil and gas industry via a business network would optimize transactions in a way that creates value for all parties… and we have become the leader in this space by delivering on that promise.
Our solutions enable customers to improve their operational efficiencies and significantly reduce the costs associated with running their businesses. A core value driver for all Oildex solutions is the Oildex Network for OpenInvoice and Spendworks – the largest network of buyers and suppliers in the oil and gas industry.
The Oildex Network is the largest business network of buyers and suppliers in the oil and gas industry.
The Oildex Network provides significant value to participants including:
- Improved cash flow – Money unnecessarily tied up in receivables is money that could be invested in the business or returned to shareholders. The sooner cash can be collected, the sooner it can be used for other operations.
- Online visibility– Access invoice and payment status, history, and information with an internet connection.
- Online dispute management – Receive dispute notification and resolve disputes immediately.
- Better customer relationships – Operators/Buyers have strong preference for working with suppliers on the Oildex Network.
- Priority over paper invoices – Customers will prioritize, process, and pay electronic invoices first.
- Fewer late payments– Automatic invoice routing to the appropriate approvers and automated invoice workflow and substantially reduces the time buyers needed to approve and pay your invoice.
The Oildex Network now provides Basic and Premier service levels.
Oildex has been delivering value to buyers and suppliers for many years. On April 1, 2017, a small subset of suppliers who benefit the most from participating in the network, will incur an annual Network Service Fee. Over 85% of all Suppliers within the Oildex Network will not be impacted and will receive Basic supplier support. Those who do pay will become Premier suppliers with access to exclusive privileges and personalized benefits reserved for our top tier clients.
Click below to learn more about the service level benefits you receive by participating in the Oildex Network.