OpenInvoice Order to Cash
OpenInvoice is a cloud-based collaboration solution that helps reduce your Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and strengthen your business with greater cash flow by making it easier for your customers to pay you faster.
A Solution for all your business needs
OpenInvoice provides full-scale solutions so that you and your customers can transact in a common platform. OpenInvoice enables you to accept orders, approve digital field tickets and easily convert them into invoices so you can get paid on time. Best of all, there are no transaction fees for suppliers that use the Oildex Network. Network access is, and always will be, free for suppliers.
Never miss an order with automatic email notification when your customer sends a new or modified order. Billing is made easy by creating pre-populated invoices directly from your customer’s order.
Simplify your business processes and reduce your overall risk by eliminating paper field tickets. Entering basic field ticket information enables OpenInvoice to route tickets to the right person for customer approval, eliminating the chase for field approvers. Billing is made easier with OpenInvoice’s ability to create pre-populated invoices directly from your tickets.
Make it easy for customers to pay you faster and simplify your billing process. Reduce data entry by creating pre-populated invoices directly from your customer’s orders or field tickets. OpenInvoice’s compliance first workflow ensures invoices meet customer requirements including data validation and reconciliation to source documents (purchase order, pricing agreements, or field tickets) at time of invoice submission. Address any issues earlier in the billing process —reducing disputes, increasing cash-flow, and improving customer satisfaction.
Learn about OpenInvoice Supplier Link.
Configure your banking information and receive payments directly into your account, improving your cash flow and eliminating the delays of receiving and processing paper checks.
Use Your Tool of Choice
OpenInvoice is designed to allow you to use your tool of choice based on your company’s size and needs. You can choose to use the OpenInvoice portal, or you can connect your existing system to OpenInvoice and automatically transfer documents between OpenInvoice and your system. Oildex believes all suppliers should be able to transact on our network free of charge, regardless of the tool you choose.
Using the OpenInvoice Portal
With the OpenInvoice Portal, you can take full advantage of OpenInvoice without using any other software. Available via a web browser running on your desktop or mobile device, OpenInvoice Portal turns your orders into cash.
- Review orders online and quickly identify changes to existing orders. Based on your customer’s configuration, you can collaborate directly in OpenInvoice by acknowledging orders and proposing changes.
- Create and submit tickets any time from anywhere using an internet enabled device. Easily monitor the status of outstanding tickets through aging reports and notifications.
- The OpenInvoice dashboard enables you to quickly and easily understand the status of outstanding invoices. Notifications and online messaging allow you and your customer to easily communicate during the invoice approval process.
Connecting to Your Existing System
If you already have software you like, you can integrate it with OpenInvoice via OpenInvoice Supplier link or several options our integration partners provide.
- Connect to OpenInvoice and have orders automatically updated in your existing order management system.
- Connect your existing work management system to OpenInvoice to automatically synchronize tickets and status updates between systems.
- Eliminate double invoice entry by connecting your existing billing system to OpenInvoice.
Get your free, no obligation, 60-day trial of OpenInvoice Supplier Link
Reduce Data Entry and Improve Your Business Processes with OpenInvoice Supplier LinkLearn more