2017 Oildex Community Conference – Austin, Texas
Wednesday, September 27th – Friday, September 29th
Four Seasons Austin
98 San Jacinto Boulevard, Austin, Texas
The conference will bring together Oildex’s community of owners, operators, suppliers, banks & trusts, ERP providers, industry associations, and experts.
This conference will include a variety of events:
- Networking opportunities with your peers
- Oildex product roadmap & product innovation collaborative discussions
- Interactive, CPE accredited product training
Topic tracks will address different Oildex Solutions, such as:
- Spend Management
- Accounts Payable Automation
- Field Tickets
- Revenue Accounting
- Owner Relations
- Security and more…
Click here for the full conference schedule!
Oildex has secured a block of rooms at the Four Seasons hotel in Austin for a rate of $329.00/night. To make your reservation, click here and use the following group code: 170925OIL.
Oildex has also secured a room block at the Hyatt place in downtown Austin for a rate of $239/night. To make your reservations, please click here.
The closest airport is Austin Bergstrom International Airport located approximately 20 minutes (7 miles) from the Four Seasons.
Directions from Austin Bergstrom International Airport:
- Exit airport via Presidential Boulevard
- Take Highway 71 West
- Drive 2 miles (3.2 kilometres) on Highway 71 West/Ben White Boulevard to Riverside Drive
- Turn right onto Riverside Drive
- Drive 4.5 miles (7.2 kilometres) on Riverside Drive (pass IH-35)
- Turn right onto Congress Avenue
- Cross the bridge and turn right onto Cesar Chavez Street
- Drive two blocks to San Jacinto and turn right into Four Seasons Hotel Austin
Other lodging nearby:
- Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Place Austin Downtwon
- JW Marriott Austin
Registration Fees: The conference registration fee to attend the community conference is complimentary to all Oildex clients.
*We ask you to pease limit your company to four registration passes. If additional registration passes are needed, please contact Courtney Cook, Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all of our 2017 Sponsors!
Please direct any questions or sponsorship inquires directly to Courtney Cook, Marketing Manager, Courtney.Cook@oildex.com