Transzap, the parent company of Oildex, provides software solutions that significantly improve the flow of business information as well as operational efficiencies for companies in the North American oil and natural gas industry. Through its suite of energy industry software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions, Oildex enables companies to collect, distribute, manage, and analyze essential business data – far more efficiently and faster than traditional desktop software systems.
In addition, Oildex's SaaS services offer oil and gas companies, their partners, and suppliers a community and framework for carrying out business over the Internet, resulting in substantial savings from no longer having to exchange core operating and financial information manually.
Since its inception in 1999, Oildex's SaaS system has grown to become one of the largest and most relied upon web-based information exchanges in the oil and natural gas industry. Today, it serves more than 7,900 companies/clients and 130,000 registered users. Clients include all major oil companies, hundreds of independent oil and gas producers, the world's largest banks and over 1,300,000 royalty and working interest owner connections.
- 2015, Richard D. Slack Named "Pro to Know" – Supply & Demand Chain
- 2015, Customer Service Stevie Award
- 2015, Winner of New Technology Development of the Year – Oil & Gas Awards
- 2014, Recognized in Software Magazine's Software 500
- 2013, Recognized by Software Magazine's Software 500
- 2011, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Winner
- 2011, Inc. 5000 Winner
- 2011, Supply & Demand Chain Executive 100
- 2010, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Winner
- Winner of the World Oil Awards – Best Data Management Solution
- Selected as a leading "Green Supply Chain Provider"
- Recognized as a "Company to Watch" – Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Named "Pro to Know" – Supply & Demand Chain Executive