Abanaki Corporation (Oil Skimmer Division)
- Ohio manufacturer of industrial belt skimmers.
ABB Group Norway
- Integrated petroleum product and service company providing engineering, production, drilling, environmental, construction, cable and instrument products and services.
Action Petroleum Spill Recovery Inc.
- Manufacturer of oil spill recovery equipment, including oil skimmers and oil containment booms.
Air & Waste Engineering, Inc.
- Environmental services.
Air Cleaning Solutions
- Air filtration equipment sales, service, design, and installation.
- Bioremediation company that specializes in the elimination of hydrocarbon contamination.
Ami Adini & Associates
- Environmental consultants and underground storage tank contractors specializing in petroleum fuel and liquid chemical underground storage/dispensing facilities, and Phase I, II, and III environmental site assessments.
Ancon Marine Services
- Carson, California company offering a broad range of environmental, industrial cleaning and on-site treatment programs.
Applied Marine Sciences
- Specializes in designing, managing and conducting complex marine environmental studies.
- Houston manufacturer of waterjetting systems and accessories.
Aqua Technologies Inc.
- Manufacturer of proprietary organoclay filtration media called ET-1. Removes hydrocarbons and other organic compounds from produced water to non-detectable levels, guaranteed.
Aramco Services Corporation
- Maintains a well-trained, proficient oil spill response team for parent company, Saudi Aramco.
Arjay Engineering Ltd.
- Manufacturers and designers of process and environmental controls.
Armstrong Monitoring Corporation
- Specializes in hazardous gas monitoring, and liquid/vapour/materials management.
Associated Environmental Systems
- Manufactures a line of standard and customized simulation chambers for a wide variety of uses.
Bunger, James W. and Associates, Inc.
- Energy, Chemical and Environmental Technologies using molecular-level science to design profitable processes and develop improved products.
Burner Fire Control
- Burner Fire Control is a provider of specialized active fire protection services and equipment to deliver an integrated suite of solutions for offshore and land projects.
- Gauging supplies, sampling supplies and safety supplies & equipment for the petroleum industry.
- Environmental and computer consulting services including QC reviews, laboratory audits, and cost reductions in remediation projects.
Collier Consulting, Inc.
- Petroleum and groundwater geoscientists.
COMM Engineering, Inc.
- Engineering and environmental consulting firm specializing in air quality services, particularly permitting, compliance and emissions control.
- Quebec company specializing in the development and worldwide distribution of new and innovative oil spill control equipment.
- Supplier of catalysts for hydroprocessing, including hydrotreating, as well as reforming and specialty catalysts for the refining industry.
- Manufacturers of air filter and water vapor removal systems.
Eco-Infrastructure Solutions, LLC.
- Organic 100% biodegradable products for dust/sediment/erosion control, soil stabilization and waste water remediation. Our products help in compliance with stormwater/construction runoff regulations and in surface/subsurface water protection requirements.
- Encon Evaporators provides wastewater recovery technology.
Environmental BioTechnologies, Inc.
- Provides bioremediation, oil exploration, enhanced oil recovery (MEOR) and other microbial based services to the petroleum industry.
Environmental Permit Specialists
- Internet-based company providing environmental consulting services to small- and mid-size manufacturing/commercial facilities.
Environmental Trainers, Inc.
ETI is an established, woman-owned training and consulting firm with extensive experience in both domestic and international environmental management. Our staff members are experienced international speakers that routinely provide lectures and courses on a wide variety of environmental topics. In addition, we provide consulting on a broad range of environmental issues including asbestos, compliance audits, environmental management systems, hazardous waste handling, pollution prevention and ISO14001.
ESP Safety Inc. San, Jose, CA
- ESP Safety Inc. is an industry leader of safety products, specializes in a variety of gas detection and flame detection devices, including flame detectors, combustible gas detectors, toxic gas detectors, IR detectors and associated accessories.
- Environmental service firm specializing in air emissions control, measurement, training, design, troubleshooting, and regulatory services.
Frontline Environmental Technologies Group Inc.
- Engineers and Manufacturers Life Safety, Environmental and Asset Protection Solutions - Spill Prevention and Remediation Technologies for the Petrochemical Industries
Fugro GEOS (Global Environmental and Ocean Sciences)
- Worldwide metocean measurement, consultancy and forecasting services.
- GE Water & Process Technologies offers proven solutions and new approaches that can protect your high-value assets, maximize run times, reduce maintenance and save energy. Our leading chemical, filtration and separation technologies have a rich history of results in water and process applications.
Global Encasement Inc.
- Environmentally advanced solutions for toxic and hazardous material abatement.
Hawkins Industries, Inc.(HI)
-Manufacturer of a plasma-based pyrolysis/vitrification waste disposal system that completely destroys the waste it processes, enabling communities and local industries to be more environmentally responsible for their own waste streams.
Hilliard Emission Controls, Inc.
- Manufacturer of an air pollution control system and a service for owners of petroleum storage tanks and marine petroleum transport vessels.
- Combustion, emission control, and process heating systems for industrial customers.
- Hydrosil International Limited is a leading producer of odor, corrosion, and water control media. Hydrosil medias can remove acid and corosive gases from airstreams and can remove oil, heavy metals and hydrocarbons from wastewater with no swelling.
- Provides specialist skills in the field of environmental data acquisition and interpretation.
Integrated Environmental Management, Inc.
- Delivers strategic health physics (radiation safety), industrial hygiene, and environmental consulting and services to both government and commercial clients.
John Zink Company
- Combustion and air quality control systems for the world's processing industries.
Kavernen Bau- und Betriebs-GmbH (KBB)
- Plans, constructs and operates underground storages and subsurface disposal facilities in salt, aquifers, depleted oil and gas fields, abandoned mines, and hard rock; for natural gas, crude oil, oil products (fuel, LPG, etc.), compressed air, and also repositories for hazardous waste.
K2BW Environmental Equipment Services Co.
- Builds Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS), and offers CEMS application, design, maintenance and repair services to industry, government agencies and engineering prime contractors.
Lamerholm Fleming Ltd.
- Design and manufacture of compact tri-axial shock and vibration monitors for blast recording, environmental monitoring and excessive shock and vibration data capture.
Lightnin' Fast Company
- Offers the newest green technology in spill control designed to clean up liquids, leaving no residue. Eliminates the need to mop up after a spill, saving time and money and lessening the liability from potential slip and falls.
Mercury Technology Services
- Environmental engineering company specializing in mercury in hydrocarbons and serving refineries, petroleum producers and petrochemical plants.
- Economically sound and environmentally effective microbial solutions for oil production, tank cleaning, bioremediation, hazardous waste, and wastewater treatment.
- Moleculoc manufactures an oil spill mitigation powder and associated spill kits that render the hydrocarbon inert and is re-usable. Used product is landfillable in most U.S. states.
- ISO-9001 certified combustion, control, energy, environmental, pollution, safety & testing solutions.
, Reno, NV
- Provider of weather forecasts for the natural gas markets and industries. We also provide weather consulting and seasonal outlooks.
Natural Resource Group, Inc.
- Environmental consulting firm specializing in environmental permitting for pipeline and facility expansions, FERC Environmental Reports, environmental inspection QA/QC, and restoration.
Nelson, Waldemar S. & Company Inc.
- Consulting engineering services in environmental, chemical, mechanical, civil/structural, electrical and instrumentation engineering and construction management.
Newpark Resources, Inc.
- Unique niche provider of integrated site, environmental and drilling fluids services to the oil and gas exploration and production industry.
- Consulting company dedicated to oil & gas and mining industry with head offices in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Environmental products for mining and hydrocarbon activities.
Nutech O3, Inc.
- Manufacturer of ozone generators and equipment for environmental solutions.
Oil Stop, Inc.
- Company engaged in the manufacture and sale of inflatable oil spill containment boom and ancillary oil spill control equipment.
Oppenheimer Biotechnology, Inc.
- Manufacturers and distributors of microbial products.
- Installs and detects traces of hydrocarbons and aromatics (BTX) in water, refined fuels and oils and total suspended solids concentrations.
Pan America Environmental
- Designs and manufactures a wide variety of industrial wastewater treatment equipment and systems.
Peoria Waste Disposal Company
- Environmental testing laboratory, engineering and consulting in waste disposal. Our company specializes in environmental analysis, waste recycling, contaminated soil testing, groundwater, stormwater, lagoons and more.
Process Safety & Reliability Group Inc., The
- Process safety, risk management, process plant reliability and other environmental, health and safety consulting and training services to the hydrocarbon and chemical process industries worldwide.
PURGIT Emission Control System
- Air pollution control systems and services for owners of petroleum storage tanks and marine petroleum transport vessels.
Questor Technology Inc.
- Environmental Solutions specializing in the Custom design and manufacturing of Waste Gas Incinerators for the oil and gas industry worldwide.
Rohrback Cosasco Systems, Inc.
- Complete corrosion protection source for all types of structures found in diverse environments throughout the world.
Shell Global Solutions
- International technology business engaged in optimizing plant and process performance, developing new products, and managing safety and environmental challenges in the oil, gas and process industries.
Skip Units Ltd.
- Manufacturer of steel containers and fabrications for the waste disposal, recycling, materials handling, transportation and oil industries.
Slickbar Products Corporation
- Source for oil spill control requirements, supplying major oil companies, engineering consulting firms, power companies, and government facilities with oil booms, lagoon baffles, skimming equipment, dispersant spray systems, trailers, boats, and accessories.
- Designs and manufactures air pollution control equipment for industrial use.
Specialized Ecological Services
- Provides wetland delineations, endangered species survey, and environmental assessment.
- DIAL based environmental surveying for the oil and chemical industries.
Spill-Sorb Canada Inc.
- Environmental solutions for oil and chemical spills on land and offshore.
Spill Team 6
, Toledo, OH
- EPA compliant spill clean up service for fuel and oil.
Steffen, Robertson and Kirsten
- Specialized consulting services for mining, exploration, environmental, water resources, and construction.
The Environmental Quality Company
- National Emergency Response - non haz and haz waste disposal, vac trucksm tankers, rolloff boxes.
Thermacon Industries Inc.
- Design, engineering and manufacture of tank covers, biofilters, tank insulation systems, floodgates, and watertight doors and hatches.
, Stafford, TX
- Provider of metal recycling.
- Oil water separator solutions for a variety of industries where immiscible fluids must be removed from water and where environmental quality is threatened by catastrophic releases of hydrocarbon - above or below ground storage - small or large operations.
Turner EnviroLogic, Inc.
- Designs, manufactures and installs a wide variety of air pollution control technologies, and specializes in the reduction of gaseous, particulate and odor emissions generated by industrial processes.
Ultraspin Technology Pty. Ltd.
- Design and manufacture of oil skimmers and oil water separators.
Vector Technologies Ltd.
- Manufacturer of industrial vacuums, abrasive blasting and surface preparation equipment, portable dust collectors and baghouses, asbestos and hazardous waste removal equipment, and other conveyance products for hazardous and non-hazardous material handling.
Xtreem Environmental Solutions
- Provides environmental compliance consulting and inspection for pipeline construction projects.
- Manufacturers of advanced cleaning and specialty chemicals.