- Publicly traded energy company that acquires producing properties, explores for and produces crude oil and natural gas in Texas, Wyoming, and Canada.
American Shoreline, Inc.
- Exploration company headquartered in Corpus Cristi, Texas.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Exploration, development, production, and marketing of natural gas, crude oil, condensate and natural gas liquids.
- Independent oil and gas exploration and development company with operations in North America, Egypt, Western Australia, Poland, and the People's Republic of China.
Apache Energy, LLC.
- Apache Energy, LLC is engaged in the oil and gas business, with operations located primarily in Texas. The Company's ultimate strategic focus is the development of oil and natural gas production and reserves.
Aruba Petroleum Incorporated
- Texas mineral exploration and production company, and a full service operating company.
Barnwell Industries, Inc.
- Engaged in the business of exploring for, developing, producing, and selling oil and natural gas in Canada, investing in leasehold land in Hawaii, and drilling and maintaining water systems in the State of Hawaii.
Barrett Resources Corporation
- Denver based independent natural gas and oil exploration and production company involved in gas gathering, marketing and trading activities.
Baytex Energy Ltd.
- Calgary based oil and natural gas exploration, development and production company.
Berry Petroleum Company
- California based independent company experienced in heavy crude oil production and development.
BHP Petroleum Company
- International oil and gas exploration and production company based in Australia, with upstream activities in 18 countries.
Black Hills Exploration and Production
- Oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in California, Montana, North Dakota, Texas, Wyoming, Louisiana and Oklahoma.
Black Star Oil Company
- Provides geological/geophysical, engineering, land, operations and completion services. Based in Dallas.
Blue Dolphin Energy
- Gathering and transportation of natural gas and condensate, exploration and acquisition of oil and gas properties, and development of an offshore terminal and storage facility to handle crude oil and refined products.
Bridgetown Energy Corporation
-Bridgetown Energy Corporation is a Calgary based emerging oil and natural gas company engaged in the acquisition, development, exploration, and production of oil and natural gas reserves in Western Canada.
Brigham Exploration Company
- Oil and gas exploration company focused on the implementation of 3-D seismic imaging techniques to reduce finding and development costs.
-BG is a leading international energy company that is actively developing and supplying gas markets worldwide.
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation
- Natural gas producer, explorer and marketer with interests and operations in Appalachia, the mid-continent, the Rocky Mountains, and onshore Gulf Coast.
Callon Petroleum Company
- Exploration, development, acquisition and operation of oil and gas properties in the Gulf Coast region.
Camac Holdings, Inc.
- Parent company of Allied Energy Corporation.
- Operates from a base in The Republic of Georgia, with interests in Georgia, The Ukraine, and Dagestan.
Carnarvon Petroleum NL
- Oil and gas company with exploration joint ventures in Western Australia and Papua New Guinea.
Chesapeake Energy Corporation
- Oil and gas producer headquartered in Oklahoma City with reserves and current drilling activities in the Mid-Continent, the onshore Gulf Coast regions of the U.S., and in British Columbia.
Clayton Williams Energy, Inc.
- Primarily engaged in the exploration for and the development of oil and natural gas.
CMS Energy Corporation
- Conducts energy exploration and development operations throughout the U.S. and internationally.
Compton Petroleum Corporation
- Calgary-based company actively engaged in the exploration, development and production of natural gas, natural gas liquids and crude oil in Western Canada.
Contango Oil & Gas Company
- Houston-based, independent natural gas and oil company engaged in exploration, development, production and acquisition of natural gas and oil properties.
Continental Energy Corporation
- Small oil and gas exploration company focused entirely on making a major oil or gas discovery. Continental concentrates its efforts in Indonesia.
- Cunningham Energy is an independent producer of oil and gas based in Charleston, West Virginia. The company was formed in 2008 for the purpose of acquiring, exploring, and producing oil and gas in the Appalachian, Illinois, and Williston Basins.
Curlew Lake Resources Inc.
- Oil & gas exploration, development and production company with operations in the western sedimentary basins of Canada and the United States.
Denbury Resources Inc.
- Oil and gas acquisition, development and exploration company with operations primarily in Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Oil and gas exploration operator in Wyoming.
Devon Energy Corporation
- Exploration and production company headquartered in Oklahoma City.
Dominion Resources Inc.
- Dominion offers power generation, independent oil and natural gas exploration and production, interstate gas pipelines and underground gas storage.
Duke Energy Corporation
- Creates shareholder value through the production, delivery and sale of energy and energy-related products and services for our customers worldwide.
- Markets natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil and electricity, and is engaged in natural gas gathering, processing, and transportation.
El Paso Energy Corporation
- Integrated energy company focused on natural gas transmission, gas gathering and processing, gas and oil production, power generation, merchant energy services, and international project development. Recently merged with Sonat, Inc.
- Energen Resources Corporation, focuses on increasing its production and proved reserves through the acquisition and exploitation of producing oil and gas properties with varying levels of development potential.
- South African oil and gas exploration and production group.
- a dynamic Energy Exchange Group, specializing in production and trading of oil & gas, and processing crude oil into fuels.
- Exploration and production company active in Wyoming, New Mexico, Texas, California, the Gulf of Mexico, Canada, and Trinidad.
Equitable Resources, Inc.
- Energy company with emphasis in natural gas development, transmission, and marketing.
- Eurogas Corporation is an independent oil and gas company engaged in exploration, development, production and acquisition activities in Tunisia, Spain, Russia and Canada.
Fidelity Exploration & Production Company
- Fidelity Exploration & Production Company is engaged in oil and natural gas acquisition, exploration and production activities throughout the United States, the Gulf of Mexico and Canada.
- Oil and Gas exploration company: Onshore and Offshore - Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast.
Forest Oil Corporation
- Denver based company which explores for, develops and markets natural gas and crude oil in North America.
- Frontier Oil Corporation is an independent oil refining and marketing company with complex refineries located in Wyoming and Kansas. Frontier's primary products of gasoline, diesel and asphalt are marketed in the Rocky Mountain and Plains States.
FX Energy, Inc.
- Utah based company focused on oil and gas exploration and development in Poland.
Givot Olam Oil Ltd.
- Israeli exploration and production company.
Gulfport Energy, Inc.
- Owns and operates mature oil and gas properties in the Louisiana Gulf Coast area.
- A subsidiary of J.M. Huber. Privately owned energy company involved in exploration, development and production in the Texas Panhandle, onshore and offshore Texas Gulf Coast, and coal seam gas in Colorado, Wyoming and Utah.
Hunt Oil Co.
- A privately held exploration and production company, Hunt Oil has successfully conducted worldwide petroleum operations for over 68 years. Today we are one of the world's leading independent energy companies.
- Canadian-based privately held integrated oil and gas company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta.
Imperial Oil Ltd. (Esso)
- Esso subsidiary operating in Canada.
J&J Technical Services
- Australia Oil and Gas Operator.
- Japanese oil and gas exploration and production company.
Jetta Operating Company, Inc.
- A privately-held company based in Fort Worth, engaged in acquisition, exploration and development of oil and gas properties.
- Oil and gas producer based in Lafayette, LA, with properties throughout North America.
Kinder Morgan, Inc.
- The largest independent owner/operator of products pipelines in the country, transporting more than two million barrels a day of gasoline, jet fuel, diesel fuel and natural gas liquids through more than 10,000 miles of pipelines. The Products Pipelines segment also includes associated storage terminals and transmix processing facilities.
Koch Industries, Inc.
- Private U.S corporation active in purchasing, gathering, trading and transportation of crude oil; marketing of refined products; and providing financial services to producers, refiners, and retailers.
Lakes Oil N.L.
- Australian oil and gas exploration and production company.
Lario Oil & Gas Company
- Kansas based oil and gas company active in western North America.
-Maersk holds the concession for exploration and production from areas in the Danish part of the North Sea, And also participates in oil exploration and production in other parts of the world.
Magellan Petroleum Corporation
- Engaged, directly and through its majority-owned subsidiary, Magellan Petroleum Australia Limited ("MPAL"), in the sale of oil and gas and the exploration for and development of oil and gas reserves.
Manti Resources, Inc.
- Texas company engaged in exploration, development and production.
MarkWest Hydrocarbon, Inc.
- Colorado company which provides services to natural gas producers, taking gas from the wellhead and converting it into usable products.
McMoRan Oil & Gas Co.
- Oil and gas company primarily engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas properties located offshore in the Gulf of Mexico and onshore in the Gulf Coast area.
Miller Energy, Inc.
- Michigan based oil and gas exploration company committed to the pursuit of domestic oil and gas exploration, acquisitions and investment utilizing superior scientific, financial, and strategic alliances.
Murphy Oil Corporation
- Natural resources company that operates through wholly owned subsidiaries in the United States and internationally as an integrated oil enterprise and as a producer of natural gas.
New Horizon Exploration Inc.
- Integrated oil and gas exploration and production company.
Newfield Exploration Company
- Independent oil & gas company focused primarily in the Gulf of Mexico with activities along the Gulf Coast and internationally, in offshore Australia and China.
- Oil and gas exploration company with operations in China and the Philippines.
Niko Resources Ltd.
- Calgary based oil and gas company with a focus on countries with recognized large hydrocarbon potential.
Northstar Energy, Inc.
- Independent producer of oil and gas that specializes in offering investment opportunities into currently producing oil and gas wells.
Obele Oil Corporation
- Exploring, developing and operating oil and gas properties within the continental U.S. for more than 25 years.
Occidental Petroleum Corporation (Oxy)
- California based company which explores for, develops, produces & markets crude oil and gas domestically and overseas.
- Canadian energy company committed to achieving growth and creating shareholder value through oil an gas exploration and strategic reserve acquisitions.
- A diversified energy company. Originally founded in 1906 as an intrastate pipeline business, ONEOK today is involved in all aspects of the natural gas industry. It also markets and trades energy commodities, including wholesale electricity.
- Engaged in the exploration for and the acquisition of oil and gas properties, primarily in the Permian Basin and onshore Gulf Coast areas of Texas.
Penneco Oil Company, Inc.
- Provides ongoing leasing, exploration, and drilling operations for gas and oil.
Petrobank Energy and Resources Ltd.
- Oil and natural gas exploration company with activities concentrated in southern and west central Alberta.
Petroleum Development Corporation
- Nevada corporation engaged in the business of exploring for, developing, and producing natural oil and gas, primarily in the Appalachian Basin, the Michigan Basin, and the Rocky Mountain region.
PetroQuest Energy, Inc.
- International oil and gas exploration and production company primarily focused on high potential prospects in the Gulf Coast of Louisiana.
Pioneer Natural Resources, USA
- Independent oil and gas exploration and production company.
Pioneer Oil and Gas
- Utah based oil and gas exploration and acquisition company.
Plains All American Pipeline, L.P.
- PAA is engaged in interstate and intrastate crude oil transportation, terminalling and storage, as well as crude oil gathering and marketing activities. The Partnership's operations are primarily concentrated in the states of California, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and the Gulf of Mexico and in the Canadian provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan.
- Worldwide energy company specializing in exploration, development and production of gas and oil.
Production Gathering Company, LLC
- Dallas based gatherer, marketer and producer of natural gas and natural gas liquids.
- Energy resources and services company headquartered in Salt Lake City.
- Natural gas and crude oil production company based in Ft.Worth.
-oil and gas company operating in the Appalachian, Permian, Mid-continent and Gulf Coast regions of the United States.
Regent Resources Ltd.
- Privately owned resource Company engaged in the exploration for and development, production and marketing of oil and natural gas in Western Canada.
- Acquires producing oil and gas properties throughout the United States and Canada.
- Oil and gas exploration and development company headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
Royale Energy Inc.
- Natural gas exploration and production company active in the Sacramento Basin.
Ruwwe and Glasscock
- Oil & gas exploration and operations in Texas, Oklahoma, & New Mexico.
Sable Offshore Energy Project (SOEP)
- Nova Scotia company that oversees the development of the offshore Sable gas field.
Samson Investment Company
- Tulsa based global exploration and production company.
Sarita Energy Resources, Ltd.
- Oil and Gas Partner.
Sasol Petroleum Project / ExxonMobil
- South African upstream oil and gas exploration and production company focused on high-potential areas in Africa.
Southwestern Energy Company
- Integrated energy company engaged in oil and gas exploration and production, natural gas gathering, transmission, distribution, and marketing.
SM Energy Company
- Denver based company engaged in the exploration, development, acquisition and production of natural gas and crude oil in five core areas in the United States.
- Canadian energy company involved in mining and extracting crude oil from oil sands deposits of Northern Canada, and exploration, development and marketing of conventional crude oil and natural gas in Western Canada.
- Petroleum refining and marketing company based in Philadelphia.
Swift Energy Company
- Houston based oil and natural gas company engaged in the exploration, exploitation, acquisition, and operation of oil and gas properties, with a primary focus on U.S. onshore natural gas reserves.
Sword Energy, Inc.
- Formally Thunder Energy Trust, Sword Energy is a Calgary based oil and gas company with drilling operations in central Alberta.
Syncrude Canada Ltd.
- Canadian producer of blended crude oil from oil sands, and operator of a large oil sand mine, utilities plant, bitumen extraction plant and upgrading facility.
- Tulsa, Oklahoma company engaged in converting natural gas into synthetic liquid fuels and specialty products.
Talisman Energy Inc.
- Calgary based oil and gas independent engaged in exploration, development, production and marketing of crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids. Main operating areas are Canada, the North Sea, Indonesia and Sudan.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corporation is a natural resource company engaged in the refining, distributing and marketing of petroleum products. It also provides marine logistics services.
Torch Energy Advisors Incorporated
- Houston based outsourcing provider to the energy industry with interests in proved developed oil and gas properties in Texas, Alabama and Louisiana.
Toreador Royalty Corporation
-Oil and gas exploration, development, production and acquisition activities in Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana and in Texas.
TransGlobe Energy Corporation
- Calgary based company involved in oil and gas exploration and production.
Triumph Energy Corporation
- Junior oil and gas company. Activity is focused primarily in western Canada.
- Oil, gas and gold exploration and production company based in Bakersfield, California.
Ultra Petroleum Corp. - Oil and gas exploration and production company active in the Green River Basin in Wyoming.
Unit Corporation - Energy company involved in the exploration and production of oil and natural gas through its subsidiary, Unit Petroleum Company, and the contract drilling of onshore oil and natural gas wells through its subsidiary, Unit Drilling Company.
Vaalco Energy Inc. - Houston-based independent energy company principally engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas.
Valero Energy Corporation - Refining and marketing company which owns and operates five refineries in Texas, Louisiana and New Jersey.
Vanco Energy Company - Independent exploration company with emphasis in offshore East Africa.
Vermilion Resources Ltd. - Oil and gas exploration and production company based in western Canada.
Ward Petroleum Corporation - Independent oil and gas company in Oklahoma.
Western Refining - Refiner and marketer of petroleum products headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Western Refining - Western Refining is an independent oil refiner and marketer headquartered in El Paso, Texas. The company operates primarily in the Southwestern and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States.
WhitMar Exploration Company - Denver based oil and gas exploration and production company with its primary focus in the Mid-Continent and Gulf Coast regions.
Woodside Petroleum Ltd. - Australian oil and gas explorer, developer and producer active on the Northwest Shelf.
XTO Energy - XTO Energy, formally Cross Timbers, is a subsidiary of ExxonMobil and is an Oil and natural gas producer.
Zavanna, LLC - Oil and gas exploration and development company based in Denver, Colorado.